DCM Delivery – The Compiler
But what happens with the information if no faults are reported? Benefits!
The performance data can be analysed and visualised. In other
words: compiled. Using software, the visible, energy-related
key figures can improve the operational procedures in the data
For this reason, the second basic component and central
solution of DC-MonIToring is the DCM Delivery. The software
makes the operational and system data transparent on a
standard browser, allowing it to be compared and interpreted.
As a result, the monitoring of the data center and its IT components can be used directly to continually improve the IT infrastructure in line with requirements. As DCM Delivery is a
browser-based software solution, data center operators can access the system at any time using a secure internet connection.
- User access through a standard browser (https)
- SaaS (Software as a Service)
- Connection via DCM Agent
- Recording of equipment, such as USV, air conditioning, PDUs,
energy meters via ModbusTCP and SNMP
- Real and virtual data points
- Individual structure of data points
- Consistent saving of data
- Visualisation of trends in a diagram
- Historic display of notifications
- Notifications if the target is deviated from via email or SMS
- Acknowledgement of alarms
- Reproduction of escalation processes
- User-specific dashboard for rapid overview
In team incredibly strong:
The maximum degree of security. Secondly, flexibility, interface communication
and the option to integrate with existing system and measuring
makes the operational and system data transparent on a standard browser, allowing it to be compared and interpreted.
DCM Extension is then used if more inlets are needed for
measuring stations than the DCM Agent already provides. Designed as a slave unit.
DCM Detection offers basic monitoring of the most important
equipment in the smallest space. The notifications can be forwarded
via the relevant interfaces.