THE NEWS DETECTOR
The new DCM Detection provides the basic monitoring of the most important devices, occupying only a very small space and is thus predestined for use in micro data centers like our DC-ITSafe.
The devices are available with or without GSM module and offer various possibilities of remote control via TCP / IP network or GSM. The devices have 4 individually switchable relay outputs and 12 passive signal inputs to query NO / NC devices. Each signal input has a triple terminal with ground and 12 V connection, eliminating the need for additional cabling. The monitoring system is equipped with easy-to-read LED displays that provide information such as sensor values, power supply, inputs / outputs and GSM status. Thanks to 4 sensor connections, the device can be upgraded to a monitoring system which, in addition to ambient temperature and humidity monitoring, can also be used for example for air pressure, leakage and smoke reports. The solid metal housing of the DCM Detection has versatile mounting options.
• 4 switchable, potential-free relay outputs with change-over connectors (NO and NC), high switching voltage 36V, 3 A.
• Relays dispose of high contact reliability also at very small loads.
• 12 independent, passive inputs for monitoring NO and NC devices, e.g. door contacts, smoke detectors, leakage sensors etc.
• Each signal input includes a 12 V connector for supply of N0/NC devices.
• 4-channel watchdog for monitoring connected devices (ICMP/TCP).
• 4 connections for optional sensors for environmental monitoring (temperature, humidity and air pressure).
• Creation of Messages by e-mail, Syslog and SNMP traps depending on threshold values of sensor metering and signal inputs.
• A clearly visible LED display for reports of IP address, sensor data and error reports.
• LED display for status of power supply, inputs/outputs and GSM.
• 2 inputs for redundant power supply (12 V DC) via 2 external power supply units.
• Easy and comfortable configuration by web browser, Windows or Linux tool.
• Firmware update via Ethernet during operation.
• HTTP/HTTPS, e-mail (SSL, STARTTLS), DHCP, Syslog.
• SNMPvl, v2c, v3 (Get/Traps).
• TLS 1.0, 1.1, 1.2.
• Radius and Modbus TCP protocol supported.
• Configuration and control via Telnet.
• Access control via IP access control.
• Controllable via iOS and Android app.
• Low power consumption.
• Developed and manufactured in Germany.
• 2 sockets for external plug-in power supply (industrial terminal, double).
• 4 switchable outputs (industrial terminal, triple).
• 12 passive signal inputs (industrial terminal, triple).
• 4 sensor connectors R145 for optional sensors (temperature, humidity and air pressure).
• Connector for GSM antenna (antenna included in case of GSM version).
• Slot for SIM card (in case of GSM version.).
• Powdered steel case, LxHxD: 139 x 91 x 35 mm.
• Weight: approx. 440 g.
• Operating temperature: 0-50 °C.
• Storage temperature: -20 - 70 °C.
• Relative humidity: 0 - 95 % (non-condensing environment).
Features of GSM version:
• Quadband GSM module.
• Control via voicecall, SMS and Datacall.
• GSM user access for all ports configurable.
• FreeCall: Selectable action upon toll-free incoming call from a specific number.
• For pre-paid and contract cards (SIM card not included).
© RZ-Products GmbH